Customer Lifecycle Marketing Associate Manager
- Manila, Philippines
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
We’ve got the best product in the market, can you help our millions of users get the most out of it? We’re looking for a candidate who is passionate about the customer experience. Our ideal candidate is a creative, analytical, and curious self-starter who can multitask and take ownership. You’ll need to balance strategic thinking, tactical execution, and a love of the customer journey to drive targeted in-app, email, and rep-centric programs to increase adoption and engagement. Can you pull people and ideas together to help our most valuable asset, our amazing customers, get the most out of their investment in RingCentral?
- Support the development and execution of targeted SMB marketing programs to increase adoption of RingCentral products.
- Partner with SMB adoption lead (based in Belmont, California) to execute strategic campaigns to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Develop programs for reps to drive adoption during customer onboarding to increase engagement and build loyalty.
- Analyze project performance, derive insights, and recommend actions to improve campaign performance and effectiveness.
- Partner with cross-functional teams consisting of sales, marketing, customer success, and product to drive adoption.
- Influence and educate customers to increase product and feature usage. Identify ways to optimize each step in the customer lifecycle and drive engagement.
- Leverage different communication channels (in-app messaging, email, and website) to improve customer journey, improve retention, and reduce churn.
- Identify customer pain points and impact to drive prioritization.
- Implement processes to improve customer engagement.
You support what is right for the customer while driving significant financial contribution to the company. You’re comfortable navigating data and measuring success, and have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to work US hours
- 5+ years of B2B and SaaS marketing and/or customer marketing experience
- Technical and execution knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, and/or other CRM automation software a plus
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Results driven with a keen analytical ability to turn insights into action
- Highly motivated with a sense of urgency and willingness to adjust in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve with excellent time management skills
- Creative self-starter and quick learner with a can-do attitude
- Can work independently, self-reliant, and self-motivated
- Experience working with Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing Teams
- A track record of driving scalable and impactful programs to increase adoption and utilization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top