Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium’s technology, local businesses are able to simplify the way they build their business and modernize the way they communicate with their customers – from collecting payments, facilitating online reviews, launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on local business and helping them to build thriving businesses has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride.
- Prospect, educate & qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Master the ability to evangelize the Podium story
- Align Podium solutions with prospect business objectives & needs
- Collaborate with sales reps to schedule prospect calls, meetings and demos
- Proactively keep abreast of our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Make strategic outbound calls & emails daily
- Acquire key prospect data from the initial conversation, from the web and other sources, and ensure clean and accurate data is entered and maintained in CRM
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified appointments/demos scheduled and deals closed
- 4-year degree preferred but not required in Business or related field
- Sales experience (or other qualified sales experience)
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn
- 45k base salary 60k OTE. Uncapped commissions + accelerators
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT
- Great opportunities for career growth
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast and smoothies
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.