WE’RE HIRING IN COVINGTON!
- Wednesday February 10th, 2021
- 10:00am – 1:00pm
- 8170 Alcovy Road Covington, GA 30014
Pactiv is a leading manufacturer and distributor of food packaging and foodservice products. We are currently looking to add Experienced, Machine Operators and Operator Associates LTO to our team!
- Operate assigned Extrusion Machines at required rate
- Starts and stops machines
- Perform general set-up, change-over, shut-down tasks.
- Monitor all extrusion and winding machinery operations on a continuous basis for quality and efficiencies.
- Diagnose/troubleshoot mechanical machine problems and makes adjustments to correct machine problems and maintain run rates.
- Perform necessary adjustments to maintain and/or improve product quality
- Maintain run efficiencies established for the line and products
- Perform quality check at prescribed intervals
- Perform material tasks related to the assigned operations
- Complete paperwork including but not limited to Operator Report, Quality Checks, and other forms as required
- Promptly communicates to supervisor any issues concerning health and safety, hygiene, quality and efficiencies.
- Maintain housekeeping around assigned operations.
- Follow company safety procedures and policies
- Assist other operators
- Communicate production information both written and verbal
- Perform all other assigned duties
Operators Associate LTO
- Operates a Forklift to Load and Unload Finished Goods, Raw Materials, and Staging Product in the Warehouse
- Attends and Participates in Department Safety, Standard Process and Informational Meetings
- Participates in Physical Inventories
- Fills Forklift Propane Tank at the end of each shift
- Keeps Work-Area Clean of Debris
- Monitors and Records all Products and Supplies Received
- Maintains Acceptable Safety Record
- Arrive on time and be able to work established shifts hours on a daily basis. Be able to follow all attendance policies on a regular basis.
- Able to perform tasks in warehouse setting during seasonally hot environments.
We offer competitive pay rates, production bonuses, and a 401K plan that is unmatched in today’s market!
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!