- Romeoville, IL
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Limited
Starting wage up to $16 p/hour
Now Hiring -Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!
DESCRIPTION: Responsible for operating various types of forklifts including RTs, RCs, sit-down forklifts. Must have computerized WMS experience/ RF scanner experience.
- Must be able to safely and efficiently operate in a warehouse environment
- Utilize a forklift to transport, pick and load finished orders throughout the facility
- Identify and report any equipment, quality or unsafe practices and/or conditions
- Delivers materials to work areas as directed, stacks materials in storage areas and loads shipments in trailers.
- Prepares and checks necessary receipts, records and reports.
- Housekeeping on a daily basis: ensuring that all areas in which he or she works are clean and that all items are stored in their proper places.
- Support warehouse initiatives
- Other duties may be assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to use a scanner and computer.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have the basic ability to communicate, orally and written, in the English language.
- Must be self-directed and have the ability to work with little supervision.
- Will be required to be certified in Lockout/Tag Out and Forklift Operation upon assignment
Exposed to extreme temperatures during summer months; there may be some exposure to dust inside warehouse area. This position requires constant use of hands. Surrounded by warehouse, production equipment within immediate working space, platforms/ scaffolds, ladders, etc.
Ladder/Steps Climbing, Bending/Twisting, Stooping/Squatting/Sitting/Full body Mobility/Kneeling/Crawling/Bending/Carrying: 0-30 lbs for 5-10 feet, high, low, out-reaching/Standing/Walking. Repetitive Use of: Wrists/Hands/ Fingers/Shoulders/Elbows/Hips/Ankles/Head/Neck.
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. #CB2 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Back to top