This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assemble, load, and/or unload materials to designated area using appropriate equipment including forklift, clamp lift, barcode readers and safety equipment
- Receive and understand material movement orders
- Cycle counting support
- Physical inventory support (non-poly and finished goods)
- Recycle support
- Repack boxes, stencil/re-label boxes, stretch wrap product, hand stack product
- Housekeeping Duties; inventory consolidation; material reclaim; scrap
- Good Standing according to the COV HR promotion policy
- 3 years’ time on the job (TOJ)
- Ability to load 30+ line item loads in 6 hrs (500cu/mh)
- Ability to unload and put-away inbounds in 4 hrs (800 cu/mh)
- No more than an average of 1 master bill reported error per week in the first 6 months of the prior 12 month period
- Must have proven experience working in a fast paced Logistics environment
- Must have a vast understanding of the DPM process
- Must have a vast understanding of the use of RF barcode reader computer systems
- Certified in all core skills and 3 flex skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must successfully complete forklift certification program; complete certification manual within 90 days of placement
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds; able to work in differing temperatures
- Must work overtime as needed
- Must be a demonstrated team player with proven excellent interpersonal skills
- No Step 2 corrective actions within the last six months
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!