This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Starting wage up to $20.91
Now Hiring -Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!
- Moving and transferring materials and finished goods in a high volume production environment. All transferring must be performed with a high degree of accuracy and accountability and in accordance with the established standard processes and procedures.
- All duties performed with focus on safety.
- Follow all Critical Safety Rules, Standards of Conduct, and plant and company practices, procedures, policies, Standard work practices, truck and railcar health and safety rules, including the attendance policy.
- Effectively perform all duties as outlined in the Operations Lift Truck Operator standard work.
- Effectively assist with operations on all EPS lines as assigned.
- Relieve operators for breaks or as assigned
- Perform Packers (Packing Associates) and Operator B (Operator Associates) duties as assigned (and as trained to do so).
- Daily inspection of forklifts.
- Support SAP functions as related to inventory and load management (IE. Pick list, PGI).
- The job responsibilities in this position description are not all inclusive and it is understood other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service to internal and external customers on a daily basis.
- Assist others in daily assignments.
- Ability to work within a team and build good relationships.
- Ensure that assignments are completed in a timely manner.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!