Oncology District Manager
The Oncology District Manager (ODM) is a Sales Leadership role responsible for account sales, service, and support activities of all Oncology products within an assigned geography as well as the leadership of a subset of Associate Clinical Oncology Specialists (ACOS) and Clinical Oncology Specialists (COS) .The individual will sell the full suite of Natera's Oncology products, support the ACOS & COS or vacant geographies, increase revenue and drive market development through direct interaction with individual accounts and caregivers in the oncology continuum of care. Responsibilities include\cultivating and maintaining key relationships, working with customers and internal partners to solve the key issues of the day, and executing a strategic business plan to grow unit volumes.
• Increase unit volumes by closing new physicians, accounts and growing volume in existing accounts.
• Become product experts on all Natera Oncology products and processes to maximize
effectiveness in the field.
• Work with assigned ACOS & COS to sell, maintain & support existing customers
• Assess the needs of medical professionals and staff members with a focus on customer support, coordination of logistics, and problem solving
• Promote quality client/patient relations and create a supportive climate by serving as a role model
for other employees
• Respect and maintain the confidentiality of laboratory and financial information
• Practice and adhere to all company policies and regulations
• Follow Compliance procedures and participates in Compliance training
• Perform miscellaneous duties with completion in a designated time frame
• Communicate with Natera staff and its customer to ensure quality
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years of sales experience or Clinical support/Caregiver experience such as OCN or other.
• Background in medical or biological sciences is preferred
• Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• History of leadership or Natera sales success in achieving or exceeding sales goals (Previous 2 quarters of 100% or better)
• Award winning sales professional due to individual achievements
• Exceptionally bright, flexible, self-motivated, and results oriented with strong leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Ability to think strategically as well as execute tactically
• Must act with a sense of urgency
• Have a strong desire to work in a fast-pace environment and must work independently with an internal drive to be successful
• Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) with demonstrated ability to effectively present to both internal and external customers
• Effective time management skills required with a demonstrated ability to assess and prioritize
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel; Gmail; Sales Force.com
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Duties are typically performed in a medical office or hospital setting.
• This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone and read printed material.
• Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends) at times.
• 50-75% travel required