Kepler executes engineered marketing, where every message and ad delivered helps create a more personalized and productive relationship between brands and their consumers. We do this by acting as clients’ agency of record, as their in-house team, or some hybrid of the two – and by harnessing data and technology across all paid digital media and data-driven CRM channels.
Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work. In fact, we’re proud to share that AdAge recognized Kepler among the Best Place to Work in 2022, validating our investment in our team and our clients.
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
The Activation team is the main interface between our clients and the rest of the business. We are not only responsible for building great relationships with our clients and delivering award winning digital campaigns, we are also accountable for the growth and development of our client’s businesses. Whether that involves being first to market with new digital channels, supporting measurement journeys, providing innovative optimisation solutions or educational workshops, we pride ourselves on the strong client partnerships built.
We are currently looking for a Campaign Manager to join the team and become part of our close-knit family of passionate Activators.
The Campaign Manager plays a key role within the Activation team. Reporting into the Account Director or Senior Campaign Manager, the Campaign Manager owns all the client’s operational work from media responses and planning to campaign set-up and optimisation. You’ll be working closely with Digital Marketing Analysts in the team to ensure campaigns run smoothly and deliver to the campaign goals.
Here’s what we’d like you to do
- Lead the day to day contact with clients (calls and/or face-to-face) to ensure that campaign management is in line with client expectations, providing feedback and advice on how to achieve the best performance
- Manage the campaign execution and delivery process within the buying platforms, anticipating client needs and planning accordingly
- Hold overall responsibility for campaign performance (brand and/or acquisition) against forecasts, optimising results for continued improvement and providing new ideas and solutions
- Provide clear and concise insight and analysis of campaign data across the various digital channels and devices (Display, Video, Social, Search, Audio, OOH etc)
- Build relationships with key media partners and technology vendors (e.g. Google / Facebook) to deliver the best service and opportunities for our clients
- Identify additional revenue opportunities and create accompanying proposals
- Train and support Digital Marketing Analysts to develop and grow within the team
- Work with the other (Senior) Campaign Managers to brainstorm and implement wider company and client focused initiatives
This is what you’ll have done already
- A degree education
- 2+ years of hands-on in platform experience, ideally across a minimum of 2 of the following: programmatic display, video and/or paid social.
- Digital planning experience (client, agency or DSP side)
- A proven passion for digital media/advertising & technology
- Strong people & communication skills
- Excellent client service approach and ability to multitask with great attention to detail
- A technical/analytical mind-set
- Enjoyment when working as part of a team
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 28 days after 3 years. Option to buy additional annual leave allowance up to 30 per year
- Healthcare cash plan
- Monthly Wellness Allowance
- Ride to work cycle scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Hybrid working office/at home including ‘Work from Anywhere’ (WFA) for up to 4 weeks per year
- Flexible working with start and finish times between 8am-10am, and 4,30pm- 6.30pm
- Company pension contributions
- Enhanced parental leave policies
- Annual tuition budgets for out of work study
- Mobile phone, home broadband reimbursements
- Working from home equipment budget
- Weekly free lunches, free fruit and drinks
- Regular paid socials, and social budgets