HomeAdvisor is building an innovative, new home service that spans the digital and physical worlds - from the details on a screen, to in-person, human-to-human interactions, and everything in between. You will be charged with redefining expectations around what's possible in the home industry by creating simple, seamless solutions to complex, previously un-solved problems.
We are looking for ambitious Designers at all levels. Highly successful Designers at HomeAdvisor are:
- End-to-end strategic thinkers
Our Designers are hands-on in every phase of a project lifecycle, from early strategy and concepting, through customer research, detailed design, launch, and optimization. They have deep knowledge in a variety of design disciplines: user experience, user interface design, front-end coding, branding, and visual design.
We value creative exploration, iteration, and attention to detail. Designing our service requires an intimate understanding of our diverse users - achieved through continuous research and testing - and close collaboration with many disciplines inside our organization.
What you'll do:
- Design, prototype, and launch great digital experiences that are functional, easy to use, and informed by data and research
- Create concepts, user flows, screens, and prototypes that support our mission
- Make design decisions with a deep understanding of our entire end-to-end service and customers
- Plan and run user tests and other design research to inform your point of view
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our visual language, framework, style guide and design process
- Work alongside Product Managers and business owners to understand the problem and define the scope and requirements for a solution
Skills and experience for success:
- 2-3 years of designing experiences on mobile and web
- Experience working cross functionally to design & ship products
- A portfolio of personal or professional projects you've designed and helped ship
- Understanding of and a passion for user-centered design principles
- Driven, able to adapt and grow in a fast-paced environment
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position range s from $60,000-$105,000, commensurate with experience and performance . Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie's List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world's largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!