Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
Since 2013 KeepTruckin has been on a mission to radically transform the transportation industry with the power of IoT. Connecting over 200K vehicles across US and Canada, we’re proud to be on the Forbes Cloud 100 list for technology startups. We attribute our success to relentless focus on our users’ needs and consistently striving to deliver the most valuable experience.
As we continue to expand our suite of products on top of our massive network of devices, we are looking for a talented Staff Product Designer who can take experience design for new products to the next level. You will partner up with product leadership and help us build an understanding of our user base with your research chops, rapidly iterate through different solutions with cross functional partners to arrive at the best product, and deliver high quality designs to bring those ideas to life. Your peers would be from a highly competitive design and engineering team that is relentlessly focused on quality and user experience.
- Partner with product and company leadership to help build a deeper understanding of our user base and their challenges
- Schedule and prioritize solutions in partnership with product based on the most valuable outcome to the business. Iterate through a clearly defined product design process to arrive at the best solutions for problems
- Work with designers across product teams and lead broad, organizational-wide initiatives, such as improving the design system and design practices
- Help build, guide, improve, and implement design and feedback processes
- Solicit feedback from designers and product partners within and beyond your product team
- Be an active mentor for other designers, and help lead critique, design reviews, quarterly planning, and sprint planning
- Recruit and interview designers, and actively improve our inclusive design hiring process
- 7+ years of extensive experience in a leading individual contributor role, on a product design team for desktop or mobile
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction and visual design, and idea generation
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Extensive experience closely partnering with product managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- Extensive experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.