Plenty of Fish are looking for a passionate, reliable and self-motivated Workplace Experience Manager to lead our Workplace Experience team. With more than 10 million monthly active users and 40 million messages sent between users every single day, this is your chance to be a part of a team that positively impacts the lives of millions of people!
We love what we do, and we inspire others to love their work and our office life. We’re looking for someone who is committed to making Plenty of Fish an outstanding place to work by coordinating different experiences of the employee journey, from the first impression during the onboarding process, to employee’s first day at Plenty of Fish, to celebration of employment milestones and everything in between. This position will be responsible for managing all office operations and being an ambassador for our company culture, while creating an unforgettable workplace experience for Plenty of Fish employees.
So, what will you be doing?
- Manage the day to day operations including vendor relationships, office upkeep, security and maintenance, catering, phone accounts, company travel and couriers
- Lead the company health and safety and COVID-19 Safety Program by ensuring the office is cleaned and sanitized nightly by our cleaning crew, areas are socially distanced as needed
- Support our People and Culture Team with the Employee Journey - recruitment, onboarding/offboarding processes, ordering equipment, connecting new employees with colleagues and creating an engaging and positive work environment
- Promote our company culture and enhance the employee experience through events and services. You’ll be required to actively plan, participate and execute company events that encourage social interaction and team-building, as well as experiences that help employees manage their day-to-day and promote a healthy work/life balance
- Work cross functionally with leaders in the organization to help us celebrate employee milestones and holidays by sending out snack boxes, get well flowers, new baby gifts and team prizes
- Collaborate closely with both internal and external points of contact in order to carry out initiatives and improvements connected to the workplace experience
- Oversee the work and career development of our Workplace Experience Coordinator
- Collaborate with our Brand team to create content and post on our company and culture social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn)
You'll be a match for this role if...
- We pride ourselves on creating a warm and welcoming environment and experience for visitors and the Plenty of Fish crew alike so our ideal candidate lives and breathes the same values we do!
- Be Proud - You are professional, highly approachable and friendly, with exceptional customer service skills. You thrive on creating an unforgettable first impression, and take ownership of your role and responsibilities.
- Make Waves - You’re an expert at anticipating needs, staying ahead of the curve and being proactive. You’re not afraid to ask questions and offer new solutions. And while you may not always know the answer right away, you will get there.
- Dive Deep - You’re resourceful, adaptable and self-motivated. Organizing gives you a sense of calm and multitasking is your love language. You’re constantly looking for ways to work smarter, not harder and deliver the best experience for our employees.
- Crew Together - You love making others happy, and thinking of others' experience comes to you naturally. Whether it’s booking a Lunch + Learn, decorating the office, organizing a team-building or sending out their favourite snacks, employee morale is top of your list and you’re always working to improve it.
Why Plenty of Fish?
At Plenty of Fish, our vision is to create the most dates for our users around the world.
We’re one of the top revenue-driving brands in the Match Group (comprised of Tinder, OkCupid, Hinge, Match.com), and we still remain a small close-knit team based in downtown Vancouver.
If you’re keen on solving complex problems at scale, you want to work in collaborative cross-functional squads, and you value autonomy and accountability, we should talk.
Be Proud - It's OUR sh*p. Own it! We see challenges as opportunities and take action.
Make Waves - We profoundly impact millions of peoples' lives, every day.
Dive Deep - We empathize with our members and use data to surface smart decisions.
Crew Together - We love what we do, have fun, and are free to be ourselves.
We’re committed to creating an equal and inclusive environment; we welcome all crew (and prospective crew) members regardless of race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, conviction unrelated to employment, or any other prohibited ground of discrimination recognized by applicable law. Plenty of Fish is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.