As Executive Assistant, you will be supporting the Chief Administrative Officer. This will include calendar management, travel and event coordination, expense reports, contract database management, and other ad hoc projects.
Match Group, through its portfolio companies, is a leading provider of dating products available globally. Our portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, OkCupid, Hinge, Hyperconnect, as well as a number of other brands, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a meaningful connection.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will manage calendars, schedule interdepartmental meetings and events, and coordinate with outside parties as necessary, including catering and site selection, as well as submit expense reports
- You will make travel arrangements; including air, land and accommodations (extensive domestic and international travel) and you will assist with booking travel for candidates and guests on an as needed basis
- You will review and manage small contract databases, including administration of key dates and follow-up on regular trade and lease payables
- You will interface with a broad range of employees as well as executives across our global portfolio of brands and provide assistance on presentations and reports, and draft memos and other correspondence as needed
- You will be asked to assist on special projects as needed
We could be a match if:
- You have at least 5 years’ experience as an executive assistant in a fast-paced environment
- You have advanced level Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills; Familiarity with the Google suite of products a plus
- You are adaptable, open to change and can be flexible in supporting additional executives when needed and are able to work outside of traditional business hours, if needed
- You possess a strong customer service orientation and the ability to handle external and internal clients with professionalism and maturity and you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment under sometimes challenging time constraints
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
What's the team like?
- This role is a part of the Match Group Corporate team and reports to our Chief Administrative Officer who oversees Finance, Operations and People
- Match has been recognized as a Top 100 Places to Work by Dallas Morning News! You will be joining a fun, dynamic, and fast-paced culture.
- Successful individuals in this role are proactive, organized, self-directed, and can prioritize multiple projects while maintaining strict confidentiality
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and Company events (they are all virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.