The Trust & Safety Product Manager will work cross-functionally with engineering, data science, product, and community to build out a suite of best-in-class abuse prevention and user safety features to keep bad actors off Hinge and maintain the safety of our users.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the bad actor landscape and abuse trends within the Hinge community.
- Build a roadmap and develop a long-term vision for bad actor prevention and user safety in partnership with engineering, data science, product, and community.
- Partner with Match Group Safety and engineering teams on the design and implementation of scalable solutions to keep Hinge users safe on and offline.
- Define and maintain KPIs to monitor impact of new safety features.
- Develop functional specs and business requirements related to systems and features to detect and stop abuse on Hinge.
- Manage the Bad Actors team (currently: program manager, project manager, internal tools product manager)
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ yrs product management experience, or other multi-discipline solution ownership role.
- Strong preference for background in social platforms, fraud detection/moderation, or trust and safety.
- Experience with machine learned products a plus
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.