The Accounts Payable Specialist will handle Accounts Payable for multiple global brands and suppliers while assisting in expanding our procurement footprint.
Match Group, through its portfolio companies, is a leading provider of dating products available globally. Our portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, OkCupid, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, as well as a number of other brands, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a meaningful connection.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will establish and maintain relationships with new and existing vendors
- You will review contracts to ensure purchase order is accurate
- You will validate and reconcile vendor statements and open A/P balances
- You will monitor business processes for appropriate approvals and assist in developing and documenting new procurement processes
We could be a match if:
- You have 5 years’ experience in Accounts Payable, procurement or contracts in a similar industry
- You have intermediate excel skills (v-lookup, pivot tables)
- Experience with Workday is a plus
- Global A/P processing and 3way invoice matching experience a plus
What's the team like?
- In this role you will report to the Director of Accounts Payable
- The team is incredibly collaborative and resourceful
- The Accounts Payable Specialists on this team who succeed are detail-oriented team players with exceptional work ethic that can research problems and drive resolutions
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and Company events (they are all virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.