The Trainer participates in, and delivers training programs for all HealthcareSource clients. They determine training objectives and curriculum and create the training programs, including outlines, handouts, tests, and exercises. The trainer is ultimately responsible for clients continued learning of HealthcareSource products.
- Plan, organize and instruct client specific system training sessions in coordination with client project
- Conduct topical webinars to client base, including system functionality and best practices
- Act as Subject Matter expert for HealthcareSource products and best practices of use
- Create and maintain training materials and curriculum
- Own and maintain the knowledgebase, by creating videos and written documentation
- Interact and communicate effectively with clients, team members, and departments across the organization including Product, Marketing, and Sales
- Support ongoing efforts of product testing and documentation
- 2-5 years of software training experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with customers and teammates
- The ability to deliver an excellent presentation and influence users to want to use our tools
- Ability to translate technical process in to real-world use
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, PPT, Outlook, etc
- Knowledge of course authoring tools - Captivate, SoftChalk, iSpring, etc
- Proficient in the use Salesforce.com • Healthcare domain knowledge required
HealthcareSource® is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations, senior care providers, and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.