Do you have an eye for amazing talent?
We won’t change healthcare with “average” talent. We need amazing talent, who are motivated by the mission of Included Health and excited to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere.
As a Sr Technical Sourcer, your mission is to find, attract, and help land the amazing talent that will help Included Health accomplish its ambitious goals as well as help create/influence the differentiated employee experience that will attract the same.
The Technical Recruiting Team at Included Health reports to our CTO and supports specialized technical hiring across our Engineering, Product Management and Design (EPD) teams. The EPD organization is responsible for developing and building the software platforms that power Included Health , its Infrastructure, data and machine learning platforms, and its family of apps. As we hire some of the best technical minds around, we need the best recruiting minds to match.
Want to up your game, truly partner with your team, and help solve a world problem in the process? This might be the perfect fit!
- You thrive on partnering with Recruiters and Technical Hiring teams to drive the sourcing strategy, engagement and candidate pipeline in a fast paced startup environment
- You are passionate about building teams and company culture
- Collaborate with Recruiting partners and key business leaders to understand future plans and develop a talent branding and recruiting strategy to deliver on these plans
- Partner with hiring teams to develop a detailed profile of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities
- Deliver a white glove candidate and hiring team experience
- Design and implement cutting-edge sourcing strategies to recruit and engage top talent
- Build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and be recognized as trusted advisor
- 5+ yrs of Technical sourcing experience in the software industry; preferably with some in-house experience
- Experience designing and implementing technical sourcing and recruiting strategies in highly competitive talent markets
- Experience collaborating with key business leaders and senior cross-functional partners
- Experience translating data and analysis into strategic recruitment processes and recommendations
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.