Included Health provides a data-driven platform that delivers improved clinical outcomes for patients while reducing care delivery inefficiencies. To enable better outcomes, we rely on billions of data points on patients and their medical care. Consuming, correlating and securing heterogeneous healthcare datasets, and in turn unlocking its value through real-time analytics is a daunting, yet rewarding task. We’re excited to continue building our systems and infrastructure into a world-class platform for patient care.
We are looking for strong and experienced engineers to join the Data Products team. In this role, you will lead technical discussions and help drive home the implementation. Our goal is to pull the healthcare industry into the 21st century by using data to revolutionize care and improve patient outcomes. To serve that end, you will work closely with your Data Engineering team members, along with the Data Science team, to build data products used by direct internal and external consumers. You will collaborate with the Product and Design teams to outline long term solutions to challenging healthcare problems, meeting customer requirements while satisfying high technical standards.
Initial Projects Include:
- Workflow Orchestration: A fully managed workflow orchestration service that empowers data owners to author, test, schedule, and monitor pipelines
- Batch and Streaming: Infrastructure to run both batch and streaming data processing pipelines
- Event Streams: A fully managed system to empower engineers to ingest, process and analyze event streams in real-time
- Exploratory Machine Learning: Infrastructure to facilitate fully isolated, elastic exploratory machine learning & data science
- You have built data infrastructure for data engineering and/or machine learning teams
- You have a very strong understanding of data processing technologies for both data science and engineering, coupled with exceptional software engineering foundations and discipline
- You have a commanding grasp of Spark, Kubernetes, networking and distributed systems and strong programming skills and CS fundamentals
- You optimize for impact over progress and love getting stuff done (GSD)
- You care about software and are proud of what you do; to you it’s more than a job
What You Will Do:
- Deliver ambitious projects that interact with a wide variety of teams within the company
- Design systems that will span multiple AWS regions to enable high availability of the platform
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.