About The Role:
As a software engineer on the Care Platform team, you will collaborate closely with fellow engineers, product managers, and designers. You’ll work to conceive, design, build, and operate new tools and systems to expand the range and depth of our clinical services.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on cross-team efforts, learn from and mentor your team members and build personal and team best practices.
Our Team’s Impact:
The Care Platform engineering team builds and operates the apps and tools which empower our Care & Clinical Teams to deliver concierge medical services at scale, to millions of members. Our audience is in-house staff including clinicians, care coordinators, and other health care specialists, and our external network of expert providers, and we provide them with tools like workflow, messaging, case management, and member insights, and help facilitate expert opinions on diagnoses and treatment plans. We’re a polyglot team - our primary product, the Hub, is built on the Salesforce platform, and we also own and operate systems in Ruby, Golang, and Typescript. To enable delivery of personalized care we work to provide a comprehensive view of our patients, which aggregates data from many other systems.
Why we need you:
- Design, build, and maintain system integrations to connect Clinical Systems to rest of the Grand Rounds platform
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering colleagues to identify opportunities and address them with sustainable, usable, secure, high-performance solutions
- Plan, Estimate, & Track through the development cycle
The ideal candidate will have:
- Full stack development experience, from user interface to application logic to data storage
- Experience through the full development lifecycle
- Experience and desire to work with broad range of colleagues
- Analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Passion to improve healthcare with technology
Opportunities to grow
- Gain experience solving complex real world and technology problems
- Join and contribute to a high performing team
- Creating, maintaining, and consuming APIs (GraphQL, REST, and others)
- Modeling complex data in systems and APIs
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.