We're looking for an Analyst to join a high-impact, high-performing team that delivers Go-to-Market (GTM) analytics and insights to the leadership team. The goal of this role is to scale and automate our key forecast, RoI, utilization and other reports and processes. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented and data-savvy analyst who not only understands large, complex data sets well, but can also synthesize them to provide actionable insights.
What You'll Do
- Build and maintain scalable reporting infrastructure:
- Designing the ideal data warehouse that compiles data from several sources; We report on multiple disparate data sets across CRM (Salesforce), Anaplan, Tableau, Looker and other BI tools. We are at a stage where we want to drive scale by joining and reporting on these multiple data sets. This requires supporting the design of our data lakes and data warehouses and structuring data tables to ensure consistent, scalable and accurate reporting
- Work with Data Platform team to ensure raw GTM data housed in the data lake is mapped and transformed into reporting tables available in SQL-based BI platforms
- Be the GTM SME on information available in the data lake and curate/maintain core reports for use by GTM team members
- As GTM SME, help answer, triage, and/or escalate BI report/platform issues to the right team (monitoring Slack channels, answering questions, etc)
- Regularly audit / evaluate data integrity available in BI platform & provide GTM representation in business requirements testing for data lake & BI platform enhancements
Qualifications You'll Need
- Bachelor Degree required; preferably in technical field (Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or related)
- A minimum of 4+ years of analytical and operational experience (e.g. business operations, data mining, data analyst preferably in technology or healthcare company)
- Experience supporting Go-to-market or Sales teams with data and reporting needs highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills. Experience working with large sets of unstructured and synthesizing into business insights (e.g.,using SQL or other querying tools, Excel, Salesforce, data visualization in Tableau)
- Strong SQL experience is a must to write efficient queries to pull across multiple data sources
- Experience with data from Salesforce.com is a must, experience with product line data in Salesforce is preferred. Experience with Looker a plus
- Experience providing input into data warehouse design for scalable reporting
- Proven attention to detail, good business acumen and awareness of business trends, high degree of motivation, responsibility, and flexibility
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written. Experience communicating with cross-functional teams
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.