Do you dream of making an impact? Make it matter and sell what you love! We are looking for a goal-oriented and ambitious Regional Manager to grow our community of global families that can change the world through the au pair program.
You will join a team passionate about cultural exchange in our fun and international Berlin office and report to the Team Leader.
This position calls for someone who displays a great deal of responsibility and autonomy, is very sales driven, is a great leader and has excellent communication skills, both in-person and on the phone.
What you’ll do:
- Grow the German market by taking ownership of sales in your assigned region and reaching your sales targets
- Drive sales on the phone by responding to the needs of the customer
- Create brand awareness and new sales through working with schools, universities, job centers, fairs and other local institutions
- Recruit, screen, and coach potential au pairs
- Provide excellent customer service
- Organize and attend promotional events
- Collaborate with our local au pair community to help achieve goals
- Develop long-term sales strategies through market research, mapping regional needs and local competition to implement plans to build our brand and grow program awareness
Who you are:
- You are passionate about sales and making an impact promoting cultural exchange
- You are excited about hitting goals and you have a result-oriented work approach
- You love connecting with people over the phone and in person to understand their needs so that you can successfully pitch our program
- You believe nothing is impossible, and love to find solutions
- You take ownership of your ideas and make them happen
- You are organized, strong in prioritizing and have good time management
- You love being a part of a supportive team that has fun while hitting goals
- You are a flexible and adaptable fast learner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of sales experience with a record of hitting sales targets
- Full proficiency in both German and English
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills
- Willingness to travel and work irregular hours. A valid driver’s license is a plus.
What we offer:
- An international and dynamic environment with a start-up vibe
- Base salary + bonus potential
- Regular training sessions, team events, kick-offs and get-togethers
- The ability to expand your international network through our monthly professional development opportunities with colleagues from around the world.
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Staff exchanges to our US or European Markets for your professional development
- Sales competitions, i.e., our annual bestseller summit in Switzerland
- Career mobility options within Germany and abroad within 2-3 years
- Job ticket (or similar), company pension scheme
- Discounts on EF programs
- Weekly fresh fruit, coffee, water
- And many more...
Who we are:
Cultural Care Au Pair is a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare program. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989.
At Cultural Care Au Pair, associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education, our work changes lives for the better and creates global citizens. Our products give confidence and freedom to people across the globe. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Please submit your application, including your CV and cover letter in English.