We’re looking for a Marketing Trainee to join our team in Zurich, Switzerland. The ideal candidate will use his/her love for content and text production to inspire students around the world to learn a language abroad. As a Marketing Trainee you will plan and execute sales promotions, events and fairs for the Swiss German speaking market.
At EF, you own your job. Make decisions. Solve problems. Take risks. And, of course, explore the world. Forget layers of hierarchy – we’ll push you to dream big and think bold.
Does this sound like you? Are you looking for your next challenge? If so, read on.
As an EF Marketing Trainee, you will...
- Create cross channel marketing material for sales promotions, align with the communication plan and measure success
- Compose, analyze and optimize newsletters for different target audiences
- Organize and execute our participation in educational fairs from requesting marketing material to briefing our staff
- Help planning in-house events for clients and partners
- Translate and write blog articles
- Support our Social Media, Referral Program and School Marketing Project Managers in their daily business
- You successfully completed your Bachelor’s degree (or similar) in marketing, communications or a similar field and are looking for an opportunity to start your career in marketing
- You have a good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- You are a talent in composing inspiring and convincing texts in German
- You have an ability to provide accurate information, paying close attention to detail
- You have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- You have a great sense of fun, a passion for life, and a desire to work in an awesome team
- You are an energetic, outgoing personality, flexible and hard-working
- You are a team player
- The opportunity to take ownership, have genuine impact and kick-start your international career
- An international and dynamic team situated in a centrally located, brand new office
- Free access to our in-house office gym
- Staff discounts on restaurants and tourist hot-spots such as Mount Titlis or Kunsthaus Zurich
- Discount on all EF courses and classes
- The opportunity to expand your international network through our monthly professional development opportunities with colleagues from around the world
- Start date: ASAP
- Limited to 6 months
- Dazzle us with your CV and cover letter in German
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com