Curriculum, supplemental resources, and both initial and ongoing training are provided. EF San Diego provides ongoing professional development to our instructors in the field of English language teaching.
- Are you passionate about traveling and languages? Do you believe that students studying abroad can have the experience of a lifetime? Are you dynamic, outgoing, and energetic?
- Are you an ESL teacher looking to supplement your income in an international student environment, interacting with students of varying ages from over 40 countries?
- Have you recently completed TESOL or CELTA training and are looking to put your new skills and training into practice while receiving developmental feedback from experienced, nurturing ESL professionals?
- Are you retired from full-time teaching, yet still yearn for the classroom dynamic of working with students and honing their English language skills?
- Do you possess the ability to think quickly on your feet and connect with a group of teenage and young adult learners while using state-of-the-art English language teaching materials to facilitate language acquisition?
- Have you taught English abroad and miss the involvement with students mastering another language and acting as a representative of American culture?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this might be the perfect role for you!
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Minimum 6 months’ ESL teaching experience preferable
- Special consideration given to candidates with CELTA, DELTA, TESOL, or EFL training
- Experience with standardized ESL exams, such as TOEFL, IELTS, and Cambridge a plus
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience, and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.
EF Education First is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.