We’re looking for a Digital Strategy Manager to join our team in Zurich, Switzerland. The ideal candidate will use their love for digital marketing to forward our corporate mission of opening the world through education.
As a Digital Strategy Manager you will be the main point of contact for all digital paid activities. You will plan and execute digital strategy for a portfolio of markets, working in tandem with local markets’ management, and the Digital Strategy Team in Zurich. We’re a sociable team who plays hard and works hard and we are passionate about performance, branding, marketing innovations, and turning digital insights into creative solutions.
If this sounds like your idea of good time, we want to hear from you!
As an EF Digital Strategy Manager, you will...
- Be responsible for the Paid Media strategy and results for a portfolio of markets
- Plan, manage, and optimize PPC campaigns on top search engines, e.g. Google, Bing (SEM), as well as Display and YouTube campaigns
- Develop social advertising campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Linkedin)
- Manage, plan, and adjust budgets to achieve objectives
- Oversee reporting, analysis, and communication of advertising campaigns with stakeholders
- Identify and develop new advertising opportunities for your markets
Desired skills and experience
- 2+ years of experience in Search Engine Marketing, in particular Google Ads and Search Ads 360
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Media, Communications or Engineering
- Experience in Social Media Advertising is a plus
- Advanced analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Fluent verbal and written communications skills in English, any other language is a plus
- Be able to legally work in Switzerland (a European passport holder or Swiss work permit holder)
- The opportunity to take ownership and have a genuine impact
- An international and dynamic team situated in a centrally located, brand new office
- Free access to our in-house office gym
- Staff discounts on restaurants and tourist hot-spots such as Mount Titlis or Kunsthaus Zurich
- Discount on all EF courses and classes
- The opportunity to expand your international network through our monthly professional development opportunities with colleagues from around the world
- For parents, on-site Kita (daycare center) with employee discounted rates
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.