We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Trainee to join our team in Zurich, Switzerland. The ideal candidate will use his/her love for digital advertising to forward our corporate mission of opening the world through education.
As a Digital Marketing Trainee you will be a point of contact for all digital paid activities. You will plan and execute digital strategies for a portfolio of markets, working in tandem with local markets’ management, and the Digital Marketing team in Zurich. We’re a sociable team who are passionate about performance, branding, marketing innovations, and turning digital insights into creative solutions to reach business goals.
If this sounds like your idea of good time, we want to hear from you!
As an EF Digital Advertising Trainee, you will...
- Help designing the digital advertising strategy for our markets worldwide
- Manage social advertising campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, LinkedIn)
- Help planning, managing bids, and optimizing PPC campaigns on top search engines, e.g. Google, Bing (SEM), as well as Display and YouTube campaigns
- Support overseeing reporting, analysis, and optimization of advertising campaigns
- Communicate with product marketing teams and markets
Desired skills and experience
- A passion for digital advertising (SEM & Social Media), an entrepreneurial spirit and a creative mind
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Media, Communications or Engineering
- Google certification is a plus
- Amazing verbal and written communications skills in English, any other language is a plus
- Advanced analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Experience working with Excel
- A great sense of fun, a passion for life, and a desire to work in an awesome team
- Be able to legally work in Switzerland (a European passport holder or Swiss work permit holder)
- The opportunity to take ownership, have genuine impact and kick-start your international career
- An international and dynamic team situated in a centrally located, brand new office
- Free access to our in-house office gym
- Staff discounts on restaurants and tourist hot-spots such as Mount Titlis or Kunsthaus Zurich
- Discount on all EF courses and classes
- The opportunity to expand your international network through our monthly professional development opportunities with colleagues from around the world
- Start date: ASAP
- Dazzle us with your CV and cover letter
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.