Account Manager New Business – EF Corporate Solutions
We are seeking a B2B Account Manager New Business in Madrid to work with large local and international companies headquartered in Spain – helping them to advance their global strategic objectives by improving their employees' intercultural communication and language skills.
This is a sales hunter and relationship manager position at the same time. This job requires persistence, strategic acumen and creativity, and has huge potential for the right person. You will be a true strategic solutions consultant – helping your prospects address their most significant global challenges around managing and developing talent. In the process, you'll help thousands of professionals enhance their communication skills and gain critical tools for advancing their own career growth.
What will your goals be?
- Become quickly recognised by your prospects and customers as a trusted advisor and consultant who can help them reach their business goals through strategic investments in language learning programmes
- Be recognised and celebrated by our global organisation for delivering your commitments and exceed expectations in terms of sales
How will we help you succeed? To achieve these ambitious goals, you will:
- Draw on the best product stack available on the market. We offer premium cutting-edge educational products that you can sell with confidence, including online and (virtual) face-to-face programmes
- Have a well-designed database of big and high potential companies and leads to pursue so you can map and identify new business opportunities in Spain.
- Proactively collaborate with other internal stakeholders to help you drive the sales process forward through high levels of complexity – working closely with your local colleagues in Marketing, Business Development, and Customer Success, and also with your remote colleagues on other teams elsewhere in Europe and across Latin America, the US, the Middle East, and Asia
Who will succeed in this role?
We are looking for a person with 2+ years of successful B2B solutions selling experience, who speaks Spanish and English fluently. If you have experience working with education products and/or HR stakeholders, all the better. But most importantly, we are seeking a hungry, driven, globally oriented salesperson who wants to build a career at a rapidly growing and extremely innovative education and travel company.
More specifically, you should be able to:
- Manage complex end-to-end B2B sales processes independently, using a consultative approach and executing needs analyses, value proposition definitions and negotiations with CXO level stakeholders.
- Understand the HR/L&D customer market and bring to bear that knowledge in conversations with large local and international companies.
Why is this an exciting opportunity?
EF is the world's largest private education company and we are both global and local. In this role, you will learn about trends in business all around the world, while at the same time continuing to build your network and expertise in Spain. We offer the opportunity to be part of a great adventure in a dynamic and entrepreneurial global company that offers extensive career growth opportunities.
EF is both established and entrepreneurial. You will be charged with charting your own path and will be able to draw on resources at a massive scale. We have been in the language business for over 55 years and are over 52,000 employees strong, with offices and schools in 115 countries.
E-learning is a rapidly growing industry that is being disrupted by exciting innovations in training delivery. Growing your expertise in this area will position you well for future growth. To stay up to speed, our team regularly attends conferences and events to learn about key trends and best practices in the business, so we can serve our clients effectively.
EF Corporate Solutions is the B2B division of EF Education First, the largest privately-held education company in the world. We deliver large-scale language training solutions for business, education and government. We currently work with over 2,500 organizations in 116 countries, enabling them to achieve their goals by communicating better both internally and with the outside world.www.ef.com/corporate
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.