(Fixed term position starting immediately, end date to be confirmed)
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic person to join the Accommodation Team in London, Waterloo focussing on homestay host recruitment and telesales.
You will be responsible for recruiting host families and ensuring we get the top tier families to host our students during the summer, spending time on the phone converting warm leads to possible host families and calling through existing databases supporting the homestay team. This role may include weekend work and the rota will be discussed ahead in advance.
About the role:
- Create and update a homestay recruitment plan to ensure recruitment targets are met within deadlines
- Visit prospective hosts to determine their suitability and complete visit forms with great attention to detail (whilst complying to accreditation requirements and local authorities)
- Conduct telesales from inbound calls and through outbound calling of warm leads.
- Run town stands and street actions in the catchment areas suitable for our London Waterloo students to travel from.
- Identify potential new opportunities and recruitment channels.
- Ensure there are sufficient homestay beds to accommodate our peak season.
- Strive to improve the quality of our homestay provision.
- Work off-site for promotional recruitment street actions, events, fairs and leafleting
- Be a part of a friendly, team-focused environment.
- Passionate about sales, has the drive and mindset to hit daily and weekly targets.
- Independent and self-driven.
- Outgoing, approachable and love talking to people.
- Positive and you get energy from interacting with people on daily basis.
- Ideally sales / telemarketing experience, target-driven mindset
- Excellent telephone skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive
- Love to get stuck in and roll up sleeves, leading by example
- Friendly and approachable manner, not afraid to speak to strangers and build rapport quickly
Who are we?
At EF Education First, we are travellers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.