Senior Digital Strategic Analyst
- Toronto, Canada
Hi. We’re ecobee. We introduced the world’s first smart Wi-Fi thermostat and since then, we’ve helped millions of people transform the way they save money and conserve energy. With each new release, we introduce technology that brings the ease of automation and peace of mind to the home, allowing people to focus on the moments that matter most. We’re proud of what we’ve done so far, but we’re not about to rest with lots more on the go and big things on the horizon for us!
We're a mid-sized tech company located in the up-and-coming tech hub on the Toronto waterfront. We look to hire talented people who care deeply about our ever-changing environment and excel in their areas of unique expertise; from software and product development to marketing and sales. We take pride in making a meaningful difference to the environment, all while being part of the exciting connected home revolution!
Who’ll You Be Joining:
As the strategic analytics lead for the digital team, you’ll be responsible for identifying opportunities that enhance our customer journey. You’ll be responsible for recommendations to drive customer engagement, upsell and cross-sell from our customer base, and recommendations to enhance ecobee.com as a site for customer education and awareness as well as purchase conversion.
With your experience in website analytics, budget optimization and funnel tracking, you’ll help optimize ecobee.com and associated marketing communications as both an information and sales channel. Leveraging your experience with platforms and software such as Amplitude, Google Analytics and Tableau, you’ll lead in the creation of dashboards, visualizations, reports and insights to recognize opportunities and to track the results of your recommendations.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Lead ecobee’s e-Comm analytics to enhance communication effectiveness and maximize revenues
- Lead the creation of dashboards and visualizations that make it easier to recognize opportunities across customer touchpoints
- Lead data configuration and QA efforts to maximize insights and ensure data accuracy
- Lead the analysis, measurement and reporting of results of recommended activities – including analysis of sales funnels and customer intent across ecobee channels
- Present insights and recommendations based on the analysis results to key stakeholders
- Report on core KPIs including, leads, promotional campaign and email conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- You are curious and have a strong desire to better understand how consumers interact with organizations and products
- You have progressive experience in a digital analytics, segmentation, or digital optimization role
- You use numbers to tell a story because you can see the trends and opportunities in the data
- You are confident building digital measurement and KPI strategies to influence and inform decisions
- You have experience with data configuration and QA
- You’re a team player and like to partner with cross-functional teams to bring your ideas to life
- You’ve got experience working with and creating dashboards in a variety of platforms (Excel, Google Data Studio, Amplitude, Tableau and Google Analytics)
- Just so you know: successfully hired candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check.
What We’ll Bring to the Table:
- The opportunity to work in a fresh, dynamic, and ever-growing industry that is the SmartHome and IoT space
- The visibility into a company that has an interesting mix of hardware and software consumer-facing businesses
- The ability to make an environmental impact, both in your day job and outside the 9-5 with programs like ecobee acts!
- Opportunities to learn and grow with our in-house learning enablement team, #ThinkLab and a generous professional learning budget
- A progressive Parental Top-Up Program (75% top up or 5 bonus days off) for all full-time employees taking Parental Leave
- Stock in the company as we approach #1 in the Smart Home industry!
Changes we’ve made to ensure our employees are safe: We are doing our part to ensure that our employees (and future employees) remain healthy, safe, and at home to reduce the spread of Covid-19. In doing so, ecobee has made the decision to be a remote-first work environment until July 1st 2021.
How does this affect hiring and onboarding? Our interview and onboarding process has remained relatively the same, except that interviews and on boarding sessions are conducted through video. New employees will be starting remotely and all necessary equipment will be shipped to them.
Our recruitment team is happy to answer any questions candidates may have.
Convinced you’ll be able to make an impact? We’d love to hear from you.
ecobee believes all people have equal value and we are committed to providing a safe space for everyone. We welcome all applicants with diverse races, genders, ages, religions, identities, experiences, etc. and we will provide accommodation to all applicants throughout our hiring process.
Please note, ecobee does not accept unsolicited resumes.
Back to top