- Toronto, Canada
Hi. We’re ecobee. We introduced the world’s first smart Wi-Fi thermostat and since then, we’ve helped millions of people transform the way they save money and conserve energy. With each new release, we introduce technology that brings the ease of automation and peace of mind to the home, allowing people to focus on the moments that matter most. We’re proud of what we’ve done so far, but we’re not about to rest with lots more on the go and big things on the horizon for us!
We're a mid-sized tech company located in the up-and-coming tech hub on the Toronto waterfront. We look to hire talented people who care deeply about our ever-changing environment and excel in their areas of unique expertise; from software and product development to marketing and sales. We take pride in making a meaningful difference to the environment, all while being part of the exciting connected home revolution!
Who’ll You Be Joining:
You will be joining an amazing team of marketers and creatives that exude authenticity and are focused on delivering meaningful impact to customers' lives and to the environment.
You are a strategic, analytical and creative individual who is enthusiastic about great advertising. You will be responsible for implementing and executing high-performing, best-in-class marketing campaigns to drive awareness of the ecobee brand and drive correlated sales lifts across our direct-to-consumer lines of business. You will collaborate with a cross-functional team of internal colleagues, agency partners and channel partners to craft and execute demand generation campaigns.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- As the Campaign Manager you will lead & execute the development of National (USA & Canada) integrated marketing campaigns that support our direct-to-consumer lines of business
- You will discover and articulate differentiating consumer insights and translate them into strategic and creative briefs
- You will lead the cross-functional development of communications and media plans in support of the integrated marketing campaigns
- You will develop and oversee cross-functional work backs and supervise all administrative aspects of the campaign including cost control
- You will ensure effective communication between cross-functional teams including marketing communications, base communications, web, creative and product marketing, as well as external agency partners and relevant executive-level stakeholders.
- You will keep teams informed of best practices and conduct analysis & reporting on campaign performance at a regular cadence
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Progressive years of experience in a campaign management role (ideally some time spent in an agency setting)
- Background in Marketing, Communications or Social Sciences
- Understanding of integrated campaigns that span across traditional and digital mediums
- Strong production knowledge and hands-on experience managing timelines, deliverables, and budgets
- You are a natural communicator and have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Solution-oriented and a team player who can work independently across many stakeholders
- Adept at working in a highly collaborative, fast paced, and agile environment
- Just so you know: The hired candidate will be required to complete a background check.
What We’ll Bring to the Table:
- The opportunity to work in a fresh, dynamic, and ever-growing industry that is the SmartHome and IoT space
- The visibility into a company that has an interesting mix of hardware and software consumer-facing businesses
- The ability to make an environmental impact, both in your day job and outside the 9-5 with programs like ecobee acts!
- Opportunities to learn and grow with our in-house learning enablement team, #ThinkLab and a generous professional learning budget
- A progressive Parental Top-Up Program (75% top up or 5 bonus days off) for all full-time employees taking Parental Leave
- Stock in the company as we approach #1 in the Smart Home industry!
Changes we’ve made to ensure our employees are safe: We are doing our part to ensure that our employees (and future employees) remain healthy, safe, and at home to reduce the spread of Covid-19. In doing so, ecobee has made the decision to be a remote-first work environment until July 1st 2021.
How does this affect hiring and onboarding? Our interview and onboarding process has remained relatively the same, except that interviews and on boarding sessions are conducted through video. New employees will be starting remotely and all necessary equipment will be shipped to them.
Our recruitment team is happy to answer any questions candidates may have.
Convinced you’ll be able to make an impact? We’d love to hear from you.
ecobee believes all people have equal value and we are committed to providing a safe space for everyone. We welcome all applicants with diverse races, genders, ages, religions, identities, experiences, etc. and we will provide accommodation to all applicants throughout our hiring process.
Please note, ecobee does not accept unsolicited resumes.
Back to top