Are you ready to take big software ideas from inspiration to market leadership? Our ideal candidate is someone familiar with modern Apps, Infrastructure Ops, AIOps, and DevOps, and is well-grounded in enterprise software and SaaS. Most importantly, we need someone who is fanatical about users and their needs, data-driven, and focused on results. Does that sound like you?
About the role
Building on your knowledge of market trends, competition, and customers, you partner with engineering teams to translate customer and market needs into a clear and compelling roadmap to help drive the Dynatrace vision forward. You collaborate with Go-to-Market teams to bring the vision to reality by communicating to the right target audience with the most impactful message. You are able to drill down into details on specific use cases, when necessary, without losing sight of the big picture. You are driven, fearless, and ready to help us carry ideas from the spark of inspiration to market leadership.
We are fully remote until Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid-19 reality we offer hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Contributing to the product roadmap definition and being integral to forming our near-term and long-term product strategy.
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis to help determine product direction.
- Discovering new product opportunities by combining customer feedback and analysis to identify areas where we can leverage our core technologies, strengths, and market leadership.
- Understanding user problems and, working with our design team, developing user flows and wireframes to ensure our solution delivers the best user experience.
- Driving pre-release activities to get early adopter customers and sales feedback to iterate on solutions.
- Writing compelling product blog posts that wow the customer.
- Partnering with product marketing to develop targeted messaging, define go-to-market strategies and tactics, and enable the sales team.
- Taking ownership for outcomes - working through the priorities and dispersed teams proactively, anticipating risks, and developing appropriate mitigation plans.
- Meeting customers face to face as a product expert at events and user conferences.
Desired skills & experience:
- Product management experience, with prior success in setting product strategy and executing it based on research, data, and industry trends (5+ years for Senior Product Manager)
- Strong understanding of technology platforms, ideally enterprise software and SaaS solutions.
- Expertise in customer needs: understands the target audience and desired goals, is value-driven, and thinks in use cases. Works methodically to drill down into the details of a use case and understand its impact on our users and whether it is aligned with the product vision.
- A “start with the end in mind and work backwards” mindset to help provide clarity of vision and maintain focus in execution.
- A special combination of strong leadership skills, initiative, and team player capabilities, including the ability to lead via influence, patience, and determination.
- Sufficient technical understanding to effectively work with developers in assessing technical tradeoffs and risks.
- Excellent prioritization skills and working through them across dispersed teams.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills suitable for working with top-level executives and end users as well as with sales and engineering teams.
- For Senior Product Manager: Experience in bringing new features to market, including defining go-to-market strategies and tactics, and tracking success with Key Performance Indicators.
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
When submitting your CV, please be aware that, due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, we are currently subject to restrictions that limit our ability to extend offers to non-EU citizens for positions at our lab in Poland. We are keeping the situation under review and will adjust our position should the restrictive measures change. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it on file until further notice.
Regular: 16,5k - 23k PLN gross per month
Senior: 19k - 30k PLN gross per month