The Director of Field Marketing is responsible for driving the EMEA strategy on how to increase new logo qualified opportunities for our sales organization. This role will lead a talented team of regional marketing professionals across all aspects of demand generation, field marketing and digital marketing in support of the EMEA sales pipeline and revenue goals. This is a highly collaborative role also working with Corporate Marketing, Partners, Operations Finance, and HR leadership to ensure alignment.
- Partner with the EMEA sales leader to understand sales objectives and develop specific modern marketing plans to increase qualified new logo opportunities and pipeline.
- Continue to scale our marketing efforts and take primary responsibility for exceeding our new logo opportunity goals each quarter
- Define measurements and analytics, build reporting to quantify and qualify current EMEA marketing activity performance, and identify areas to adjust for future marketing activities.
- Liaise and coordinate with Partners sales and marketing teams on the development and management of collaborative marketing programs with defined outcomes
- Develop inspire, and lead a field marketing team that delivers against new sales opportunities goals
- Experience in modern marketing, preferably with an enterprise software company.
- Demonstrable experience in successfully working with sales team to achieve mutual results.
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks and execute with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, demand waterfall, pipeline acceleration, etc.
- Energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful.
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in communication with senior level sales executives.
- Results-driven mindset with proven ability to maintain successful relationships with sales.
- Ability to translate business needs into marketing program and pipeline.
- This position will directly manage the 3 regional marketing managers and teams-10 total reports
- In this role you will be responsible for training staff, recruitment, retention, performance management, disciplinary actions, hiring and terminating employment.
3 reasons to become one of us:
- People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
- World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
- International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.