Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
As a Senior Data Modeler within Dun & Bradstreet Enterprise Data Architecture team, you will be playing a key role in creating and managing data models of various data domains within D&B. You'll be working in a stimulating, collaborative environment focused on continuous improvement within an agile development process.
• Create and maintain project/system level logical data models, that are compliant with D&B standards, in Erwin data model repository.
• Create and maintain project/system physical data models, that are compliant with D&B standards, in Erwin data model repository.
• Interview key stakeholders to understand D&B data domains and translate the knowledge into useable enterprise reference data models.
• Drive the discussions with technical project teams and DBAs to create suitable and high performant physical data models and implement them.
• Problem solving internal challenges and creating innovative solutions.
• Participate in Requirement Analysis discussions to understand and document data requirements.
• Minimum bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 4-6 years of experience working with data in any data modelling role preferably using Erwin.
• Design, development, presentation, and analysis of a domain based logical data model.
• Extended experience of writing SQL and running queries with a variety of relational databases. Experience with NoSQL and Big Data database is an added advantage.
• Physical implementation of databases or experience in a DBA role is an added advantage.
• Willingness to learn new tools and techniques and master them as part of the job.
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills. quick learner, self-starter and strong analytical, collaboration & influencing skills.
• Passionate and curious about data with strong commitment to producing quality deliverables.
• Lean/Agile mindset and experience with the ability to pivot and manage multiple priorities.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet