Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
• Oversee production and execution of a wide variety of offline (and online) marketing events to build brand awareness and generate sales leads;
• Act as marketing event owner responsible for: source and evaluate events, pitch external event sponsoring and speaking opportunity, planning and execution, cost negotiation and budget management, related travel arrangements, staffing and support, on-site visual materials development, review and sought approval, report and post event follow-up, etc.
• Conduct self-organized event recruitment via promotion and registration through sales team, social media, and other channels;
• Manage event calendar, project timelines, and budget;
• Build and distribute regular reports as well as post-campaign summary highlights;
• Leverage external events to collect industry and market insight;
• Evaluate performance of each event to come up with continuous improvements;
• Maintain and optimize internal and external event SOP.
• University degree or above;
• 3-5 years work experience in event execution and/or marketing communication at a multi-national company, preferably have 1-2 years' experience in marketing agencies;
• Experience in online and social marketing is a plus;
• Ability to think laterally and multi-task, respond quickly, detail-oriented;
• Strong copywriting and editing skills;
• Good command of English and good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Positive, responsible, eager to learn, willing to take up new duties and meet new challenges Strong self-motivation;
• Willing to travel
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet