Predictive analytics and machine learning power Socure’s groundbreaking technology and fuel our mission to verify 100% of good identities in real time and completely eliminate identity fraud on the internet.
Socure is the world leader in digital identity verification and fraud prevention. Our recent awards include Forbes 2022 America’s Best Startup Employers, The Forbes Cloud 100, The Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies.
Listen to why some of the world’s top technology investors see the enormous, transformative potential in Socure’s mission and products:
(If the video doesn’t load, you can also find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifM9_jPQCv8)
What the Role Is:
The SVP Marketing is a highly visible role within the company. The successful candidate will possess a strong track record of collaborating with enterprise sales, channel sales and cross-functional teams to develop, execute, and measure strategic, integrated programs that result in a qualified pipeline for revenue growth. In conjunction with our Product and Commercial organizations, this hire will develop compelling product positioning and messaging programs, go-to-market strategy and execution, corporate and field marketing, industry thought leadership and awareness among our target customers, partners, analysts, and press audiences.
The ideal candidate will bring a "roll-up-your-sleeves" mindset and prior experience building, scaling, and mentoring an end-to-end Marketing team across content, demand gen, product marketing and PR/communications/analyst briefings. Additionally, they will recognize, research and pursue new markets, verticals and use cases where Socure can leverage its solutions for the benefit of its customers and itself, with the goal of generating demand in previously untapped areas.
What You'll Do:
- Lead all aspects of the company’s marketing initiatives, including brand strategy and positioning, B2B marketing, and digital strategy; operate as a senior leader in building out the team as well as an individual contributor
- Manage MQL end-to-end analytics and attribution for all lead generation while executing to key KPIs for net revenue retention, SQLs and CAC/LTV
- Create metrics to demonstrate value of marketing efforts and provide a blueprint for course correction as needed
- Drive data-driven decisions and establish effective frameworks, metrics, and strategies to inform the company’s approach to direct and channel marketing
- Own and deliver the top-of-the-funnel demand generation and SDR teams
- Develop the strategic vision for Socure’s brand and ensure flawless execution of our mission
- Collaborate with Product Management, Sales, and Customer Success teams to understand customers’ needs and deliver marketing collateral that resonates with our different market segments and buyer personas
- Evaluate the overall marketing function and design a scalable organization structure to keep pace with expected growth; grow and manage a Marketing team that will execute the strategies that support company revenue goals
- Provide direction and set standards for creation of tactical content to support strategic objectives
- Generate internal enthusiasm and training to enable the field team to take messaging to the market
What You'll Bring:
- Business-critical thinker on pricing, analytics, GTM and branding
- Experience managing multiple Marketing disciplines and strategy at an enterprise software company, with at least 5-7 years as a Marketing leader
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Proven ability to build a world class B2B enterprise SaaS brand while in a Marketing leadership role; growth hacker mentality
- Track record in a high growth, product-first, hands-on culture; prior experience in a venture-backed company, scaling from a start up to an organization of significant size and revenue
- Driven, success-oriented, flexible team player who can juggle multiple and/or changing priorities in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Prior success working closely with Sales to drive lead gen demand
- Experience interfacing with media and industry analysts to influence their perception of the company’s products
- Strong, persuasive communication skills will an ability to synthesize complex market and technology messages into sales drivers
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to mentor and inspire high performance from a Marketing team
Base Salary range: $250,000 - $270,000
This represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on factors including geography, candidate experience and expertise, and other job related factors. Socure's compensation and rewards package for full time roles includes a market competitive salary, equity, comprehensive benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions plans or an annual discretionary performance bonus.
Socure is all about encouraging people to push the boundaries of what’s possible through top-tier performance, innovation, ownership, and shared expertise.
We empower excellence by providing great perks and benefits to both our fully remote employees in North America and our hybrid teams in India.
To learn more, check out Socure’s Career Page: https://www.socure.com/company/careers
Socure is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To learn more about how our work is changing the world, check out these articles and videos:
Socure is Forbes' 2022 Best Startup Employer: bit.ly/3fbNw8S
Socure Accelerates Onboarding for 50+ Crypto, Neobanks, and More: https://bit.ly/3dwN2K7
Socure's Impact on Financial Inclusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6nBc6s1wsU
Socure's Impact on Fraud Prevention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M46UG8QyKe4
Archives & Press Releases: https://learn.socure.com/about/press-release