Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
We are looking for sales driven, motivated Inside Sales Credit Advisors to be part of our high-energy, results-oriented sales team. Your role consists of selling small business solutions with a primary focus on business credit. In this position, you will be responsible for achieving monthly sales goals, while observing all compliance policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated strong sales ability using needs-based selling including:
- An assertive, persistent, self-motivated professional who is a strong listener with a positive attitude and a limitless amount of energy.
- An individual who is passionate, hard-working and organized yet personable with an understanding of time awareness.
- Possess an aptitude for quickly grasping selling techniques and product knowledge.
- Has a proven track record of achieving/exceeding quota and ability to thrive in a high volume, high energy, fast-paced, sales-driven call center environment.
- Experience in selling an intangible product and/or inside sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Computer knowledge with good communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills.
Get the career you deserve:
- Annual base salary with generous commissions
- Full benefits FROM DAY 1, including competitive medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, Dependent & Health Savings Accounts, and more
- Work/life integration
- Compensated for performance achievements
- Self-improvement and career path opportunities
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top