Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun and Bradstreet is the global leader in commercial risk management solutions. We have the world's best and most complete commercial data assets and a world-class team of risk management experts, through which we have earned trusted relationships with the most technologically advanced and sophisticated consumers of commercial data. The confluence of these factors gives us the unique opportunity, and responsibility to serve the commercial risk community with thought leadership on emerging trends, leading-edge risk products and advanced analytics to address the constantly evolving risk landscape.
In this role, you will be at the forefront, leading the charge in bringing these unique and powerful assets to our Financial Solutions customer.
The Specialist is a vital role in the sales process working in conjunction with a sales team to drive new solution revenue within existing customers and new logo prospects. Focused primarily on the Discovery through Proof stages of the sales cycle the Specialist will help build the "value story" to maximize customer success and mutually beneficial customer scenarios. This role is responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the customers' business challenges, determining where D&B can provide value, proposing the best solution (s) to meet customer needs and created a compelling customer success business case.
- Drive new solution revenue within existing customers and new logo prospects as a member of a defined sales team
- Evangelize Dun & Bradstreet's Financial Solutions to customers, internal partners and the marketplace
- Focus on fostering strong relationships with C-level and senior executives of clients and prospects within Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Operations with the objective of driving greater value and business impact of solutions.
- Serve as a customer advocate to influence innovation road-map and customer support initiatives
- Participate in industry and company sponsored events and panels to further demonstrate thought leadership of D&B within this space
- Continual focus on personal development plans to ensure consistent learning and improvement in domain expertise
- Leverage use cases, best practices, and application knowledge to develop thorough ROI analyses for the client
- Team closely with others within D&B to drive value, and ensure our approach supports our strategy
- Proven success with driving new and existing large dollar engagements in a highly complex environment
- 5-8+ years of demonstrated customer facing experience, preferably in a sales environment, within the financial risk management space; focused on solutions that impact the commercial buying life cycle
- Intimate knowledge of the trade credit ecosystem including solutions related to data, analytics, metrics, technology and workflow
- Results oriented, self-starter who is able to effectively influence across multiple role levels, drive priorities, and own outcomes in a matrixed environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in dynamic, results driven and fast paced culture
- Bachelor's degree required
- up to 50% travel
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.