We are actively hiring for a Cloud Network Eng! Join us and support CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, in achieving our goals.
We are looking for motivated, innovative individuals, who think big and move fast with a passion for service excellence.
Opportunity to design, deploy and maintain Cloud and On-prem Infrastructure services and networking. You will work in a multi-functional Infrastructure team to migrate services to the cloud. You are a recognized authority in systems and network administration who'll provide guidance and internal consulting expertise to develop and maintain documentation, run-books, diagrams and hardening specifications.
- Design, deploy and maintain standardized Network solutions and services that include local Area Networks, Data Center Networks, Wide Area Network(s) and Cloud Networking - AWS and AZURE.
- Experience with deployment and management of AWS services.
- Experience working on Cisco, Arista, Big Switch, NSX and SilverPeak technologies.
- Experience working on DNS and DHCP technologies.
- Experience working on Load Balancing, Content Switching and GSLB.
- Experience in Automating Network Services using Ansible, Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Experience working on administering various AWS Services especially VPC, Security Groups, Route53, ELB, Transit Gateway using AWS CLI.
- Strong knowledge of TACACS+ and RADIUS.
- Experience in DevOps and Agile methodology.
- Support industry-standard audits.
- Review and create backup and recovery plans.
- Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies to better serve the enterprise's needs.
- Develop and implement changes through a structured change control process.
- Participate in on-call support. Responsible for resolution of assigned incidents, service outages and other service problems during an on-call period.
- Work and collaborate on a cross-functional team to contribute to the enterprise architecture strategy.
- Knowledge on Information Security Best Practices.
What would make us excited about you
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment with a professional, business-focused attitude and courteous manner towards clients, partners, and peers.
- Expertise in implementing large-scale data center and cloud migration projects for enterprise clients.
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously and be able to adapt to changing business needs.
- Technical leadership skills to assist and mentor other engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical discipline) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferred: 10+ years' experience working in cloud and hybrid environments, Cloud, CISCO, NSX Certifications and 10+ years' experience in Network Engineering and Architecture.
Why join us
- Make a difference. We don't just go to work. We're a team of employees committed to our communities and each other.
- Recognition. We offer a competitive compensation package, performance bonuses, 401(k) with a company match, and more inclusive benefits.
- Lifestyle. We drive strategy through innovation. We do honorable work, and we live our core beliefs.
Read more about what we offer and what it is like to be a part of our dynamic team at: Benefits (aaa.com)
Let's work together
Submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox and/or your spam folder to ensure you don't miss important updates from us.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Our differences, visible and invisible, make every individual at CSAA Insurance Group unique and valuable. We strive to foster a culture where all employees feel a sense of belonging and can leverage their differences to thrive. We believe in embracing our unique identities, experiences, and points of view to advance our company and reflect our communities and members.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please contact TalentAcquisition@csaa.com .
CSAA Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Must have authorization to work indefinitely in the US.
Per Nevada SB293 we are disclosing the compensation, or range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be, performed in Nevada. If performed in Nevada, this position has a(n) salary range of $131,750-$155,000. In compliance of Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA) we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be performed in Colorado. If performed in Colorado, this position has a(n) salary range of $125,460-$147,600. The role includes an opportunity for a company-wide annual discretionary bonus, through our Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 12% of eligible pay.
Please note, hourly or salary compensation, or the range of hourly or salary compensation available for a position may vary by location. We reserve the right to amend these benefits at any time and actual compensation will be determined at time of offer.