A leading partner to the world's major cloud providers and cloud network vendors. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most. As a pillar of our Cloud First practice, Accenture is a recognized as a vision and capability leader in network transformation and network managed services.
Our Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients' businesses in the cloud. To accelerate our clients' transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design - with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve. Our services cover the full spectrum of client needs, from strategy to service management, device-to-cloud networks, workplace solutions, and more.
Our Device to Cloud Network capability offers a complete range of solutions to manage the complexities of modern digital business and cloud, ensuring that the network can keep pace with the demands of new technologies.
A growth focused network professional who has successfully lead and/or supported modern network transformations. You are able to:
- Assess, and plan network design and implementation projects
- Assist in assessments of client network environments, identify gaps and performance improvement opportunities based on leading industry practices
- Assist in development of implementation roadmap and transition plans
- Create presentations outlining findings and present to the client managers and engineers
- Work with clients to develop network engineering solutions from concept through implementation
- Assist in development of network detailed designs in the following areas: software defined networking, network segmentation, network access control, network security and cloud networking components
- Analyze and provide recommendations for emerging network technologies
- Implement network infrastructures solutions (hands-on engineering, configuration, testing, deployment and initial support)
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with client engagement team personnel
- Drive internal and client-facing meetings, prepare reports and presentations
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in network infrastructure solutions engineering, implementation, integrations and operations of enterprise and carrier-class networks
- Minimum 3+ years of experience of technical experience and strong working knowledge of IP Internetworking, LAN Switching, WAN and network security are expected
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working with cloud-based network infrastructures (AWS & Azure)
- Strong technical experience in the following areas:
- Working knowledge of the IP protocol suite
- Experience with the following technologies SSDN - preferably SD-WAN, SD-LAN, NFV, MPLS, VRF, BGP, EIGRP, QoS, PBR, VSS, Cisco ISE, WAN Optimization technologies and NG Firewalls
- Experience with network segmentation, management, automation and orchestration tools (i.e. Cisco DNA center, Cisco Tetration and others)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Previous network consulting practice experience is preferred
- Experience with non-Cisco products and technologies such as Palo Alto, F5 and Juniper networks
- Desired vendor certifications are strongly preferred (e.g., CCNP, CCDP and others)
- 3 years of hands-on experience with three or more Cisco platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent-- Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Proven ability to lead teams and develop network engineers
- Proven analytical, problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Francisco,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Irving,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee