Are you passionate about technology and are looking to be a part of a growing and dynamic Fin Tech team? We urge you to read below.
Broadridge is hiring! We currently have an opening for a Senior Java AWS Developer.
We are looking for someone to join a core team with expertise in application development, DevOps, cloud engineering, and more. You will ensure the successful execution of our business mission through development and deployment of new and exciting features. The development of this product is critical to our communications platform within Broadridge, backed by significant investment and is highly visible across the organization. We are guided by the belief that people are our greatest asset and are committed to attracting the best talent.
You'll be a proficient developer who is passionate about developing high quality software and collaborating with other like-minded team members that rely on your experience and technical background to deliver solutions quickly and optimally in the Java and AWS world.
- You'll coordinate with other senior engineers to establish consistent software design guidelines and standard methodologies for the software development team.
- You'll know the latest with developments in areas of relevant technology
- You will emphasize the practice of unit testing in all development work along with documentation and developing automated unit and integration tests.
- Stay informed of/follow all relevant Broadridge policies to ensure the security and privacy of data.
- You'll participate in Agile ceremonies - daily stand up meetings, weekly sprint planning and review meetings, team design sessions, code reviews, and contribute to architectural decisions
- Perform coding following the best software engineering principles, including detailing software design and code
- You'll deliver accurate efforts, estimates for assigned development tasks, and review estimates for tasks assigned to others.
- Work with the QA team to help them diagnose possible bugs, performance issue, and to guide them about testing requirements associated with new code changes made.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent discipline
- 7+ years of application programming experience using Java and AWS principles, services, and methodologies
- 2+ years of Hands-on experience on MuleSoft development and Anypoint Platform
- 4+ years of proven ability within a programming and applications system environment developing AWS components spanning EC2, API Gateway, RDS, Lambda, Cognito, and CloudWatch
- AWS SDK with Java or Python
- DynamoDB and Aurora DB Experience preferred
- Worked on Mule DataWeave component/functions to create mappings, transform, group and split data.
- Hands-on experience on designing Swagger using JSON & YAML languages.
- Mid-level proficiency in data structures and algorithms
- Pyspark, Python and Java 8+ proficiency
- Java Concurrency/Multithreading experience a plus
- Experience with REST API development, debugging and testing in an AWS environment.
- API Integration experience, such as using HTTP request/response, authentication concepts, and API tools such as Postman or Fiddler
- Experience working on Agile teams
- AWS Cloud Hosting experience recommended
- Exposure to Git and JIRA preferred
- Exposure to DevOps/CI/CD via Jenkins preferred