Broadridge is hiring! We have an opening for a Sr. Software Engineer in Test. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an excellent team and have a substantial impact on the Quality Engineering and automation process and culture! This role is focused on building and improving our test automation and processes to ensure the quality of Broadridge internally written applications.
You’ll be writing code that automatically verifies and quantifies the quality of our applications. SDETs are able to understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement required automation to streamline our software quality process.
You are encouraged to have industry-leading technical abilities that enable you to significantly improve product quality.
Are you seeking a challenge opportunity where you can make a difference? If you want to work with a growing and dynamic team, we encourage you to read below.
- Demonstrable ability to develop APIs and automated API tests, tools, and frameworks.
- Responsible for automating feature, regression, and performance testing.
- Utilize your knowledge of web application architectures in AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Clearly communicate technical challenges and solutions.
- Experience using GIT or other Version Control Systems.
- Experience developing, supporting, and/or testing web applications.
- CICD integration and pipeline development in Jenkins, Spinnaker or other similar tools
- Seek and diagnose issues within the quality assurance environment and communicate that knowledge to a varied audience of technical and non-technical partners.
- Establish and improve product quality
- Uphold the ICS Quality organizations standards and procedures, including our coding best standards.
- Support QA Tools and activities as needed.
- Work with both onshore and offshore teams to meet objectives and timelines.
- Contribute to end-to-end user acceptance tests.
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer, QA Engineer, or SDET
- Hands on experience with Java/Python or Selenium.
- 4+ years crafting, implementing, and running test cases.
- Demonstrated ability with test processes, methodologies, tools, and technology.
- 4+ years performing functional and UI testing, quality reporting.
- Passion around driving standard methodologies in the testing space.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices and agile approaches.
- Experience building or improving test automation frameworks.
- Proficiency in UI automation (Serenity/Selenium, Robot, Watir)
- Experience in Gherkin (BDD /TDD)
- Strong desire for establishing and improving product quality
- Willingness to take challenges head on while being part of a team
- Agile SCRUM methodologies
- Software security testing techniques
- Ability to work under timelines and within a team environment.
- Experience in test automation using UFT and Selenium.
- UFT/Selenium experience in building object repositories, standard & custom checkpoints, parameterization, reusable functions, recovery scenarios, descriptive programming and API testing.
- Understanding of the need for testing of security requirements.
- Superb communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Quality metrics reporting dashboard
- Significant experience in performance engineering using LoadRunner and JMeter