Broadridge is hiring! We currently have an opening for a Full Time / direct hire a Senior Software Engineer to support our Investor Communications Division based out of our Kansas City, MO location.
If you're passionate about a position that plays a vital role in the delivery of quality client solutions, we want to review your background!
- In this role, you will be challenged to improve application performance and support through automation and development of tools to eliminate manual activity.
- This is a high volume / rapid paced environment where you will work on projects simultaneously.
- Ability to analyze business requirements and develop solutions that meets business needs.
- Work with the support group to analyze, reproduce and resolve production issues.
- Work with business operations teams to understand client and business
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent
- The candidate must have minimum of 5 years of software development work experience with proficiency in Java, J2EE and JDBC
- Experience ETL technologies.
- Ability to build UNIX shell scripts and Perl scripts.
- Experience with PL/SQL and SQL Script programming.
- Experience with Source Code Management tools like Perforce
- AWS experience highly preferred