Broadridge is hiring! We currently have an opening for a Senior Software Engineer specializing in Java/AWS based out of our Deer Park, NY office. This is a compelling and multifaceted opportunity for you to join our growing team supporting our cloud-based marketing solution and services offering supporting wealth and asset managers!
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a growing and innovative team? We are looking for a proficient developer who is passionate about developing high quality software.
- We work with the business team, define the business requirements, assuring the realization of business benefits and supporting the business process.
- Develops, tests, debugs and implements code for existing and/or new applications and/or systems.
- Responsible for the analysis of project requirements and the development of technical specifications.
- Ability to independently analyze and troubleshoot complex applications.
- Performs unit and systems testing of applications/solutions.
- Works with users and QA to perform Quality Assurance testing and resolves all reported defects/issues.
- Uses product specifications to build system documentation and train the end user as required.
- Responsible for all procedural and code documentation on assigned projects.
- Has experience with all phases of application programming.
- Demonstrates knowledge in the software implementation lifecycle and specific programming languages.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience
- 6+ years experience within a programming and applications system environment, which includes the following:
- Core Skills: Java, JDBC, Servlet, JSP, J2EE
- Frameworks: Struts2, Spring
- Cloud Technologies: AWS, Lamdba, API Gateway, Aurora, DynamoDB, Glue, Terraform
- Database Technologies: Oracle, PostgresSQL
- Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Script, JQuery
- Full SDLC development methodologies including SCRUM/Agile and Waterfall
Locations: Brentwood, New York