Broadridge is hiring! We are looking for a Sr. Scrum Master whose main responsibility is to lead software development projects in digital communications platforms. This is a superb opportunity for a strong leader that enjoys working in a fast paced environment using new technology and solutions! Candidate must push through hurdles and ensure that the various team stays on track and meet the needs of our clients.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a growing and innovative team? If so, we encourage you to read below.
- Facilitate/Lead all Agile ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Retrospective, Demos)
- Own Project Agile Reports such as Velocity, Trend, Release burndown, Leading indicator etc.
- Ensure Agile practices are followed, coach as needed.
- Ensure product backlog items are properly refined, clearly understood by Agile teams and are ready for upcoming sprints. Work to improve the effectiveness of backlogs.
- Ensure team tasks assignments are optimized and assigned appropriately.
- Ensure transparency and quality delivery of sprint goals.
- Ensure Agile Team understands the values and principles of Agile Scrum, drive team to continuously improve.
- Ensure alignment and understanding of vision, goals and roadmap of the product, by the Scrum Team.
- Coach Agile team to become self-organizing and multi-functional.
- Partner with project stakeholders such as Product Owner, Dev Manager, Tech Lead, QA Lead etc.
- Ensure Stakeholder needs are well defined and managed.
- Ensure Team’s questions are answered in timely manner.
- Work with internal/external teams to define delivery plan for the project/workstream
- Resolve inter-dependencies and facilitate cross-team communications.
- Build and update project plans, resolve project and resource frictions, facilitate solutions across department boundaries, supervise and communicate progress of multiple concurrent projects and drive a sense of importance and dedication across all projects.
- Ensures the successful completion of assigned projects and programs by effectively facilitating, tracking and reporting status through consistent, standardized dashboards and metric reporting in support of Broadridge and department specific strategic goals and objectives.
- Assess issues and risks and assure plans for remediation are in effect or raised to assure timely resolution.
- 5+ years of Scrum Master experience with a background in software development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject area
- Experience handling high-complexity projects or multiple projects combined into a program with demonstrated success
- Proficient in MS-Excel, MS Project and Jira
- Superb interpersonal skills. Able to effectively connect with key partners at all levels.
- Consistent record for delivering results.
- PMP and Scrum Master certification is a plus.
Locations: Brentwood, New York