Broadridge is hiring! We currently have a full time direct hire opening for a Project Manager that will be based out of our Deer Park, NY or Kansas City, MO office. This is an excellent opportunity to support our Investor Communications Division its key technology Application Development initiatives.
In this role, you will serve as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs. Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities. Implement formal and informal processes for integration of project/process management activity with other key interpersonal functions. Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology. Design, develop and implement processes, procedures and tools to support the efficient implementation and management of multi-functional initiatives and activity including scope definition and management, work plan development, prioritization, resource planning and allocation, communication, monitoring and evaluation.
- Ensure methodologies, delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed
- Leads project schedule, scope, and budget
- Drives risk and issue management and resolution
- Provides clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Comfortably facilitates and handles project communication with project team, partners, and senior management
- Works closely with multiple departments and teams and drives successful project delivery
- Evaluates and summarizes weekly project reports for upper management
- Handles multiple projects and assignments
- Promptly raise to management any key project risks and issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject area
- 3+ years of project management experience within an Information Technology Organization; leading sophisticated projects or multiple projects combined into a program with proven success
- Prior experience working in both Agile and Waterfall processes
- Self starter, excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to resolve conflicts.
- Proficient in MS Project, MS-Excel and Power Point
- Ability to interact with all levels in addition to the ability to conceptualize, plan and execute project plans.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be detail oriented, highly motivated, and flexible.
- Demonstrable ability to handle time effectively and meet results-oriented timelines.
- Proven track record for delivering results
- Prior work with Confluence and Jira a plus
- Experienced with Scrum methodology a plus
- PMI, PMP or equivalent certification a plus
Locations: Brentwood, New York