- External client facing position requiring exceptional project management, process, and communication skills
- Provides project management support ranging from pre-sales requirements definition, SOW generation, implementation, deployment and transition to post implementation client support teams.
- Assist with Process development, implementation, and oversight
- Provides overall status reporting to all partners
- Solicits business requirements in conjunction with sales, business analysts, client services, technology specialists and other functional groups.
- Develops project plans and schedules, project dashboards, score cards, lessons' learned post implementation reviews and other associated project documentation.
- Develops Business Test Plans, assists with Business Acceptance Testing, and facilitates Client Acceptance Testing
- Identifies and communicates project interdependencies and manages project issues logs and resolutions.
- Plan, identify, evaluate and communicate project risks, develop contingency plans to mitigate risks.
- Collaborates and communicates with other project managers and leaders to coordinate cross-divisional project initiatives and activities.
- Diagnoses project issues eliminating obstacles that jeopardize the completion of projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to work in both waterfall and Agile methodology
- Maintains relationships with external clients, project stakeholders, internal client services teams, project team members, managers, vendors, and other departments. Coordinates efforts across multiple business units when applicable ensuring continuous and efficient management of projects. Gathers input and feedback and reports to senior management team.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and client issue resolution
- 7+ years Project Management experience
- External Client projects
- Bachelor's degree required
- PMP certification & Agile certification preferred
- Proficient in JIRA and Confluence Tools
- Proficient MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience in Financial, Mutual funds, Retirement, Healthcare industries a plus
- Experience with print/digital communications, content management systems, or distributed marketing a plus
- Strong virtual meeting leadership facilitation skills
Strong process analysis / improvement skills
Locations: Brentwood, New York