Works across Broadridge departments focused on planning and analysis activities to provide project time lines, risks and opportunities, costs, etc. Work with business partners to design automation opportunities. Document and track current and future state business processes and requirements across multiple functional business areas. Facilitate requirements gathering within one or more business functional areas to develop a comprehensive business requirements document. Create functional and technical specifications and manage changes to requirements. Develop bots utilizing UI Path automation tool. Define test scenarios, create test plans, and execute test scripts. Adhere to project related policies and procedures.
Preferred Qualifications: (Provide the minimum education and experience levels that will result in successful job performance)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 4 years of relevant RPA bot development experience with one of the market leading platforms: UiPath.
- Analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Experience working independently and taking initiative.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Share Point, etc.