Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Recruitment Coordinator (Temp-to Perm) to join our team in Newark, NJ! This role will be under the supervision of Manager, TA Operations, and will support recruiters and managers in the hire and onboarding processes. We are looking for someone to collaborate with Recruiting, Hiring Managers and applicants to support the processes and procedures of the recruiting and hiring process. You will act as a liaison between the candidate, recruiter and hiring team to coordinate interviews through the offer/onboarding process. This position will ensure first in class customer service internally and a robust candidate experience externally. You will schedule and track candidates throughout hiring process in our applicant tracking system.
Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic team? If so, we would love to meet you.
- Assist with scheduling phone and onsite interviews
- Perform background checks, drug screening, and finger printing requests for new hires and current associates (when applicable)
- Ensure all process documentation is kept up to date and complete
- Own the onboarding process, partnering with various Centers of Excellence, to ensure first class service for all new hires
- Liaison between staffing agencies, hiring managers, and candidates
- Report and track candidate and new hire data to ensure accuracy between various systems
- Associate degree or demonstrable experience preferred
- At least 1-2 years Recruiting or Human Resources experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, O365)
- Strong customer/client service skills
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) with all levels of organization, both internal and external
- Must be detailed oriented, have good organizational skills
- Must be able to work efficiently both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work with highly confidential information