Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain extraordinary talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value.
Responsibilities include overseeing the Customer Communications and MarCom Segment Billing functions to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of information through documentation of systems, strong internal controls, building procedural efficiencies, automating functions and coordinating information from other areas of the organization. Management of 6 staff with 2 direct reports.
- Review and update controls and requirements to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, regulations from the SEC, and client contracts
- Resolve complex issues and ensuring message is appropriately communicated across the organization
- Effectively communicates messages to and from leadership team, including messaging regarding the strategic vision and direction of the organization.
- Project management functions
- Interpret and enforce policies and procedures
- Partner with business lines on rollout of new products and services. Attend and participate in strategy meetings.
- Define and establish processes and procedures for team
- Ensure data and analytics are presented in a structured and easy to understand manner with actionable insights. Effectively communicate findings to peers, leaders, and clients.
- Provide proactive and timely training and guidance to team members to ensure professionalism and adequate performance
- Identify trends in processes where efficiencies can be utilized through improved workflows between internal departments.
- Motivate and provide coaching development opportunities to associates
- Provide guidance and support to team who are researching complex issues.
- Staff management including but not limited to hiring, corrective action, performance appraisals, review and approval of timesheet submission, etc.
Why join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.