Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain extraordinary talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value.
- You will work with internal and external teams to elicit, analyze and document functional and business requirements.
- This is an external client facing position requiring exceptional project management, process and communications skills.
- Strong project management skills are a requirement
- Provide mentorship for junior team members
- Conduct design review meetings with system architects and product development team to discuss and detail technical approaches to client requested custom functionality.
- Act as an SME by providing mentorship and recommendations to clients regarding application capabilities. Identify gaps between application capabilities and business requirements
- Build, manage and maintain all project work including business requirements documents (BRD), functional specifications, process flows, client-specific user guides and test scripts.
- Assign and coordinate project tasks assigned to software developers and creative resources.
- Perform quality assurance testing during the development phase and go-live.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting using SQL.
- Track, report status and communicate project priorities for BAU project initiatives.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Ability to work independently as a team/project leader on projects of varying size and scope
- Ability to quickly adapt to constantly changing requirements and business needs
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work based on deadlines
- Ability to optimally communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem solving, analytical, negotiation and writing skills
- Demonstrable experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- Proven experience with SharePoint and HP Quality Center
- Experience with relational databases (Microsoft SQL), including data mapping and query skills
- Working experience with Agile and Waterfall SDLC Methodologies
- Working knowledge of the BABOK
- Working knowledge of XML, HTML and CSS
- Experience in the marketing industry a plus
- Knowledge of Jira, a plus
- Development/programming background advantageous
- 7+ years BSA experience required
Locations: Lakeville, Massachusetts