Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain extraordinary talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value. Are you looking for a growing and dynamic firm where you can make an immediate impact? If so, we encourage you to read below because Broadridge is growing!
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR) (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/br?ltr=1), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
We are looking for a Recruiter with full lifecycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing (https://resources.workable.com/blog/filling-your-talent-pool) and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. Our recruiting team is a key partner in sourcing and retaining great talent, while providing an excellent experience for candidates and hiring teams. Our culture and people are integral to our growth and success. As Broadridge continues to grow we innovate in our business and our recruiting strategy.
This is a temporary, contract role with potential for conversion to full-time opportunity.
- Will be responsible for managing a full cycle recruitment process to ensure the overall success from sourcing, pre-screen, interviewing, through offer extension and closing.
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research, source and build a pipeline for senior level talent.
- Utilize online recruiting resources and in-house applicant tracking system to identify great talent.
- Collaborate on projects with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience including full life cycle, research, and sourcing.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Workday Recruiting
- Financial services or technology industry experience preferred.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to