Broadridge is growing! We are searching for a Corporate Recruiter to join our growing and dynamic Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you will handle full cycle recruitment for a wide range of contract roles at Broadridge. This is a remote, permanent role that can be based out of any of our locations in the US.
- This role is with our direct sourcing team, FlexTalent. The FlexTalent team is responsible for hiring consultants.
- The focus of this position is sourcing and recruiting professional contingent/contract workers with experience in IT. From time to time you might also work on Accounting/Finance, HR, Admin/Clerical, and Marketing positions.
- Develop and execute customized recruiting strategies based on internal client needs.
- Utilize online recruiting resources and in-house applicant tracking system to identify great talent.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of given industry sectors and /or functional specialties. This includes current news and issues, competitive landscapes, etc.
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas.
- Will manage staffing agency relationships.
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience (corporate or staffing agency)
- Experience recruiting IT and/or Engineering professionals is a plus
- Strong sourcing, LinkedIn, and database and job board searching skills
- Highly creative and resourceful
- Self-motivated with a history of exceeding performance goals
- Strong organizational, follow up, and multi-tasking abilities
- Client service focused
- Ability to work independently and within a group in a matrixed managed environment
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation/influencing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience